nuffnang

Thursday, July 2, 2009

~I LOVE YOU~


Alone in this empty room , I have been thinking , what would it be like if you are here by my side. How you would cuddle in my arms and I would I caress you and whisper the thoughts of my love to you.. If only I could fly, I would fly in one direction and that direction is towards you.

As the moon rises and the stars started to glow brightly, my love for you have grown so much.. Let them be the witness in this court of love and let them declare to the world how much you meant to me. Though I have seen such beautiful love as Romeo and Julliet, Cleopatra and Anthony or Jack and Rose but there are no more love stronger than mine for mine is true and only yours to have.

I missed you so much like the roses which are long to see the morning sun. I would climb the highest mountain and called out your name and let only your name to be heard. I would craft you name in my heart for it will stay there until I die. "Run all of you, run all of you my little friends, spread this love I have for her", I would tell all the beast in the jungle.

" Swim my friend and bring her name with you, let every creatures and all the living things knows I LOVE HER", I would tell the fishes.

If I am a writer, the only letter I would write is your name and the only sentence I would say is I LOVE YOU. If I am a singer, the only songs I sing is your song and the only rythm I would bring is the beat of my heart to you.

Let me hold you .. Let me touch you .. Let me thrill you .. Let me kiss you .. Let me LOVE you ..

No comments: